FortiADC 6.0.1 offers the following new features:
- The default down retry value has been changed from 1 attempt to 3 attempts, allowing for more tries before determining the server status to be down. The default interval time has been changed from 10 seconds to 5 seconds, and the default timeout has been changed from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Interface information displayed when hovering over the port column .
- Change the port status from Up/Down to Enabled/Disabled, and only use the Up/Down for the link stat in availability.
- Remove some columns to make the interface page more concise.
- blacklist/whitelist changed to block list/allow list
- master/slave changed to primary/secondary