Implementation of PageSpeed is subject to the following conditions or restrictions.
PageSpeed is supported in the following use scenarios:
- Layer-7 server load balancing HTTP
- Layer-7 server load balancing HTTPS
Support for Layer-7 sever load balancing HTTP/HTTPS is subject to the following conditions:
- Content-type must be text or html
- Data without compression
The following are not supported:
- Too many virtual servers using PageSpeed at the same time
- File cache sync for high availability (HA)
Note: Although it is possible to create more than 16 virtual machines with PageSpeed, you must do it with careful consideration. This is because virtual machines with PageSpeed consume more system memory, and your FortiADC appliance could quickly run out of memory as a result.