Configuring an Access IPv6 List
FortiADC D-Series units support IPv6 access lists over BGP routing. If you are configuring BGP routing using IPv6, you must configure access lists using the IPv6 protocol.
To configure an Access IPv6 List:
- Go to Network > Routing.
- Click the Access IPv6 List tab.
- Click Add.
- Enter a unique name for the new access list. Note: The name can be up to 35 alphanumeric characters long, including . (period) , : (colon), _ (underscore), and - (hyphen). No space is allowed.
- Enter a brief description of the access list. Note: The description can be up to 1023 alphanumeric characters long, with no restriction on use of special characters. Space between characters is allowed.
- Click Save.The newly created access list entry appears in the access list table.
- Click the Edit button to open the Access IPv6 List dialog.
- In the Rule pane, click Add. The Access IPv6 List > Edit Rule tab pens.
- For Action, select the Permit or Deny radio button.
- For IPv6 Prefix, enter the IPv6 address/subnet mask in the format of ::/0.
- Click Save when done.
- Repeat Steps 8 through 11 above to add as many rules to the access list as needed.
- Click X to close the Access IPv6 List dialog when done.