You can download a log file to save it as a backup or to use outside the FortiAnalyzer unit. The download consists of either the entire log file, or a partial log file, as selected by your current log view filter settings and, if downloading a raw file, the time span specified.
- Go to Log View > Log Browse and select the log file that you want to download.
- In the toolbar, click Download.
- In the Download Log File(s) dialog box, configure download options:
- In the Log file format dropdown list, select Native, Text, or CSV.
- If you want to compress the downloaded file, select Compress with gzip.
- Click Download.