Downloading release notes and firmware images
Firmware images are located on the Fortinet Customer Service & Support portal, and they are organized by firmware version, major release, and patch release.
We recommend running an MD5 checksum on the firmware image file.
To download release notes and firmware images:
- Log in to the Fortinet Customer Service & Support portal at https://support.fortinet.com.
- Go to Download > Firmware Images.
- In the Select Product dropdown list, select FortiAnalyzer.
- Download the release notes for the 6.0.0 build:
- On the Release Notes tab, click the 6.0.0 Build <number> link.
- Download the release notes.
- Download the firmware image:
- Return to the Fortinet Customer Service & Support portal, and click the Download tab.
- Go to the v6.00 > 6.0 > 6.0.0 folder, and locate the firmware image for your device or VM.
- Download the firmware image by clicking the HTTPS link.
- Click the Checksum link for the image that you downloaded.
The image file name and checksum code are displayed in the Get Checksum Code dialog box.
- Confirm that the checksum of the downloaded image file matches the checksum provided on the download site.
The Document Library is displayed.
An HTTPS connection is used to download the firmware image.