Now that you have set up your FortiAnalyzer units and they have started receiving logs from the devices, you can start monitoring and interpret data. You can:
- View log messages collected by the FortiAnalyzer unit in Log View. See Types of logs collected for each device.
- View summaries of threats, traffic, and more in FortiView. See FortiView
- View multiple panes of network activity in NOC (Network Operations Center) or SOC (Security Operations Center). See NOC - SOC Monitoring.
- Generate and view events in Event Manager. See Event and Incident Management.
- Generate and view reports in Reports. See Reports.