The FortiView Summary page shows you an overview of the most used summary views. You can configure the overall view of the Summary page.
Each summary view is a widget. You can configure the view settings of each widget, including adding the same widget multiple times, each showing a different view. For example, you can add two Top Threats widgets: one showing the Top 10 Threats view in a bubble chart, and the other showing the Top 20 Threats in a table.
To view the details of each summary view, you can drill down each summary view or use the tree menu to view an individual page.
- If using ADOMs, ensure that you are in the correct ADOM.
- Go to FortiView.
- In the content pane toolbar, click Add Widget and select a FortiView summary from the list.
Click the Remove This Widget button in the top-right of the widget.
On the FortiView Summary page, select a time period from the time period dropdown list in the toolbar.
On the FortiView Summary page, click the Refresh Now button in the toolbar or select a refresh rate from the dropdown menu.
On the FortiView Summary page, click the Full Screen button in the banner. To exit full-screen mode press Esc.
You can view and drill down each summary view on the Summary page or you can view an individual page that you access through the tree menu. See Filtering FortiView summaries.
- On the FortiView Summary page, click the Edit Settings button in the top-right of the widget. The summary view flips to the settings panel.
- On the settings panel, configure the settings for the widget, such as Chart Type, Show Top, and Sort By.
- Click OK in the top-right corner to save the changes.