- Set up and use High Availability (HA). HA is available in FortiAnalyzer 6.0.0 and higher.
- Ensure there is no power interruption. A power loss could cause the loss of a FortiAnalyzer device's database integrity. See Maintain database integrity.
- Always shut down or reboot the FortiAnalyzer gracefully. Removing power without a graceful shutdown might damage FortiAnalyzer databases.
- Ensure the FortiAnalyzer environment has a stable and uninterruptible power supply.
- If an unexpected power loss occurs, revert to a known good backup of the configuration.
- Ensure there are spare parts on site, such as fans, power supplies, and hard disk drives.