The following items are required before you can initialize FortiAnalyzer Cloud:
- FortiCloud account - create a FortiCloud account if you do not have one. A primary FortiCloud account is required to launch FortiAnalyzer Cloud. A primary FortiCloud account can invite other users to launch FortiAnalyzer Cloud as secondary users.
- FortiGate license - you must have a FortiGate license. Register the FortiGate on FortiCloud.
- FortiAnalyzer Cloud Entitlement - purchase FortiAnalyzer Cloud licenses from Fortinet.
- Internet access - you must have Internet access to create a FortiAnalyzer Cloud instance.
- Browser - a device with a browser to access FortiAnalyzer Cloud.
Only one FortiAnalyzer instance can be created per FortiCloud account.
FortiAnalyzer Cloud is not restricted to a specific FortiOS version, but it does require that the FortiGate supports the protocol required to connect to FortiAnalyzer Cloud.