Deploying FortiAnalyzer Cloud
This section explains how to deploy FortiAnalyzer Cloud and enable cloud logging on FortiOS.
To deploy FortiAnalyzer Cloud:
- In the FortinetOne portal, ensure that you have a product entitlement for FortiAnalyzer Cloud, and note your user ID number.
After creating a FortinetOne account, wait for 30 minutes before moving to step two.
- In FortinetOne, click the FortinetOne icon in the upper-right corner to access the FortiAnalyzer Cloud instance.
- On the new page, select the account which includes the FortiAnalyzer entitlement to open the menu drawer, then click Provision Instance.
The User ID on FortiAnalyzer portal represents the dedicated instance.
FortiAnalyzer Cloud instance is provisioned in a few minutes.
- Once provisioned, select HTTPS to access the web GUI.
- In FortiOS, enable FortiAnalyzer Cloud.
- Go to Security Fabric > Settings, and enable Cloud Logging.
- Click FortiAnalyzer Cloud, and then Apply.
The FortiAnalyzer Cloud button is only available when you have a FortiAnalyzer Cloud product entitlement; the FortiAnalyzer Cloud button is not available without a FortiAnalyzer Cloud product entitlement.
- In the FortiAnalyzer Cloud instance, go to Device Manager and authorize the FortiGate.
When using FortiGate to enable FortiAnalyzer Cloud, the FortiGate device appears as an unauthorized device.
When successfully authorized, the
cloud loggingstatus displays as Successful.
Only the primary account holder can create secondary account holders in FortinetOne. The secondary account holder can log on into the same instance as a restricted user. The primary account holder can modify the admin profile for the secondary user.