Cloud-Out Connector (License): Microsoft Azure
A new license allows you to back up data (rolled logs) to public cloud accounts in Microsoft Azure.
Support for this feature requires you to configure the following components in FortiAnalyzer:
- Create a Fabric Connector for Microsoft Azure
- Configure cloud storage
This license cannot be applied to FAZ-AWS VMs using pay as you go/on-demand order types.
To create Fabric Connectors for Azure:
- Go to Fabric View > Create New.
- Click Azure Blob.
- Complete the following options specific to Azure Blob Container Connector, and click OK:
- In the Storage Account Name box, paste the storage account name from the Microsoft Azure account.
- In the Account Key box, paste the account key from the Microsoft Azure account.
Following is an example of where to locate the information in Microsoft Azure:
To configure cloud storage:
- Go to System setting > Advanced > Device Log Settings, and select Upload logs to cloud storage.
- Click Create New.
- Complete the following options, and click OK:
- In the Cloud Storage Connector list, select the Fabric Connector that you created.
- In the Remote Path box, type the container name from the Blob service:
The FortiAnalyzer logs appear in the Azure container: