Upload logs to cloud storage
The FortiAnalyzer can be set to upload logs to cloud storage. Before enabling this feature, you must have a valid Storage Connector Service license. See License Information widget.
For information on setting up a storage fabric connector, see Creating or editing storage connectors.
To upload logs to cloud storage:
- Go to System Settings > Advanced > Device Log Settings.
- Select Create New.
- Complete the following options, and click OK.
- Enter a name for the cloud storage.
- In the Cloud Storage Connector list, select a Fabric Connector.
- In the Remote Path box, type the bucket or container name from the storage account.