Reporting - 360 Protection Report updated with interface utilization charts
Interface utilization charts have been added to the interface performance section in the 360 Protection Report.
- Must be used with a FortiGate on version 6.2.1 or higher.
FortiAnalyzer must be able to access the FortiGate REST API.
On the log settings of the FortiGate, enable Allow access to the FortiGate REST API and Trust FortiAnalyzer by serial number.
Example of interface utilization charts included in the 360 Protection Report:
- The interface sample in the 360 Protection Report.
To manage interface charts through the CLI:
- Use the command config sys log interface-stats.
config sys log interface-stats
retention-days : 30
sampling-interval : 1200
status : enable
- Use the following commands to modify the interface charts:
- retention-days: The number of days for interface data storage (from 1 to 365).
- sampling-interval: The interval of sending interface data from FortiGate (seconds).
- status: Disable or enable the interface statistics feature.