This report enables users to generate the throughput consumption reporting for the billing purposes through utilizing interface bandwidth consumption information logged by FortiGate. You must also enable the "billing-report" option under interface-stats in the FortiAnalyzer CLI in order to use this report.
- On FortiAnalyzer, go to Reports > Templates.
You can see the Template - Throughput Utilization Billing Report in the list of report templates.
- Go to Reports > All Reports.
You can see the Throughput Utilization Billing Report in the list of reports.
In the report's Settings tab you can select the interface from Physical Ports or VLAN.
- In the FortiAnalyzer CLI:
config system log interface-stats
set billing-report enable
- The FortiGate must be connected directly to the FortiAnalyzer.
The FortiGate must have at least one interface configured with the WAN role.
- Before running this report, billing must be enabled for 24 hours or longer. See To enable the "billing-report" option under interface-stats: