This is an enhancement to the Asset and Identity View enriching endpoints information with classification tags from EMS.
- On the FortiClient EMS Server, go to Endpoints > All Endpoints, and select an endpoint.
- In the Summary tab in the Classification Tabs category, click Add and add a tag. In this example, the Critical tag is added.
- On FortiAnalyzer, go to Fabric View > Fabric Connector, and create a new FortiClient EMS Connector.
- Go to FortiSoC > Playbooks, and create a customized playbook with a task to Get Endpoints, and a second task to Update Asset and Identity.
Save and run the playbook, and check the Playbook Monitor to confirm the playbook was run successfully.
- Go to Fabric View > Assets to check the endpoints. The applied tag (Critical) has been applied to the endpoint.