The FortiRecorder module includes one default schedule: Always.
The default schedule can be customized, and new schedules can be created.
To use a custom camera schedule, it must first be assigned to the camera profile through the FortiAnalyzer CLI.
Once assigned, you can use the FortiAnalyzer GUI to select the new schedule for each recording stream or recording type. See Assigning camera schedules to a profile.
To create or edit a camera schedule:
- Go to FortiRecorder > Camera Manager > Schedule.
- Click Create New or select an existing schedule and click Edit.
- Configure the following information:
Name Enter a name to identify the camera schedule. Description Enter a description of the schedule (optional). Type
Select a schedule type:
- Recurring: The schedule happens at specified times on selected days.
- One-time: The schedule happens only during the specified date-range.
Days Select the days you want the camera to begin recording if you have selected the Recurring schedule type. All day Select this option if you want the camera to record all day long.
Start time/End time
Select the start and end time for the Recurring recording or the start and end date for the One-time recording.
- Select Save.