To delete an administrator or administrators, you must be logged in as a super user administrator.
You cannot delete an administrator that is currently logged in to the device.
The admin administrator can only be deleted using the CLI.
- Go to System Settings > Admin > Administrators.
- Select the administrator or administrators you need to delete.
- Click Delete in the toolbar, or right-click and select Delete.
- Select OK in the confirmation box to delete the administrator or administrators.
- Open a CLI console and enter the following command:
config system admin user