Results - Administrator approval
- After receiving the user’s registration request, in the FortiAuthenticator as the administrator, go to Authentication > User Management > Local Users. The user has been added, but their Status is listed as Not Activated.
- In the administrator’s email account, open the user’s Approval Required email. The user’s full name will appear in the email’s subject, along with their username in the email’s body.
- The link will take you to the New User Approval page, where you can review the user’s information and either approve or deny the user’s full registration.
- The user has now been approved and activated by the administrator.
- You can also go to Logging > Log Access > Logs to view the successful login of the user and more information.
Select the link to approve or deny the user.
This can be confirmed by going back to Authentication > User Management > Local Users. The user’s Status has changed to Enabled.