OAuth applications can be managed from Authentication > OAuth Service > Applications.
The OAuth service has a per-configured FortiOS Fabric OAuth application used for Fortinet Security Fabric integration. The FortiOS Fabric application settings should not be changed.
- From the OAuth application list, select Create New to add a new OAuth application.
- Enter the following information:
Name Enter a name for the OAuth application. Client type
Select the client type for the OAuth application:
- Confidential: OAuth clients are required to provide the client secret in requests to the OAuth application.
- Public: OAuth clients are not required to provide the client secret in requests to the OAuth application.
Enter a client id for the OAuth application. A generated value is provided by default.
Enter a client secret for the OAuth application. A generated value is provided by default. Only available if Client type is set to Confidential.
Configure the length of the automatically generated value under Authentication > OAuth Service > Settings.
Access token expiry Enter a length of time for which OAuth access tokens issued by this application are valid. The default is set to 36000. Access tokens will not expire if the value is set to 0.
- Select OK to create the new OAuth application.
The Create New Application window opens.