- Go to Authentication > User Management > Remote User Sync Rules.
- In the Remote User Sync Rules tab, select SAML, and then select Create New.
The Create New Remote SAML User Synchronization Rule window opens.
- Enter a name for the synchronization rule.
- In Remote SAML server, select the remote SAML server created in Configuring the remote SAML server.
- In SAML group, select All users.
- In Token-based authentication sync priorities, set the priority by enabling and dragging FortiToken Mobile (assign an available token) to the top and enabling None (users are synced explicitly with no token-based authentication).
- Click OK to create the new SAML synchronization rule.