In this example, you will provide a Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) FSSO cloud authentication solution using FortiAuthenticator as the service provider (SP) and Microsoft Azure AD, as the identity provider (IdP).
- Microsoft Azure related configurations:
- Creating a tenant in Azure Portal.
- Creating an enterprise application in Azure Portal.
- Setting up single sign-on for an enterprise application
- Adding the enterprise application as an assignment.
- Registering the enterprise application with Microsoft identity platform and generating authentication key.
- FortiAuthenticator related configurations:
- FortiGate related configurations: