The certificate must now be installed on the computers in your network as a trusted root CA. The steps below show different methods of installing the certificate, depending on your browser.
- In Windows Explorer, right-click on the certificate and select Install Certificate. Open the certificate and follow the Certificate Import Wizard.
- Make sure to place the certificate in the Trusted Root Certification Authorities store.
- Finish the Wizard and select Yes to confirm and install the certificate.
- In the web browser, go to Options > Privacy & Security > Certificates, and select View Certificates.
- In the Authorities tab, select Import.
- Find and open the root certificate.
You will be asked what purposes the certificate will be trusted to identify. Select all options and select OK.