- Go to User & Authentication > RADIUS Servers, and click Create New.
- Enter a Name for the RADIUS server.
- For Authentication method, select Specify, then select PAP from the dropdown.
- Enter the IP address of the RADIUS server.
- Enter the shared Secret key, and click OK.
The secret is the same as the one used when setting up the RADIUS client, here, FortiGate.
- Click Test Connectivity to test the connection to the server, and ensure that the connection status is Successful.
- Click OK to save changes.