- Log in to OneLogin with a Super user account.
- Go to Applications > Applications.
If you are unable to locate the Applications option, go to Administration > Users and privileges and ensure that Permission is set as Super user.
- Select Add App.
- In the Find Applications page, search and select SAML Custom Connector (Advanced).
The Add SAML Custom Connector (Advanced) window opens.
- In Display Name, enter a name for the application.
- Customize icons as required. Optionally, enter a description.