You can filter the list of applications displayed on the Applications content pane.
- Go to Software Inventory > Applications. The list of applications displays.
- You can apply filters by application name, vendor name, and version number. Click the filter icon beside the desired heading. Type the value to include in the filter. You can toggle the All/Any/Not button for the following options:
- All: Display all files that match the set filter.
- Any: Display any file that matches the set filter.
- Not: Display only files that do not match the set filter.
- To remove a filter, click the X icon beside the filter. To remove all filters, click the Clear Filters icon on the toolbar.