Configuring Endpoints Alerts
To configure Endpoints Alerts:
- Go to System Settings > Endpoint Alerts.
- From the Send an email every... dropdown list, select the frequency to send emails.
- Select the events to send emails for:
- Malware is detected
- Repeated malware is detected (same malware is detected on the same machine within the last 24 hours)
- Multiple malwares are detected (different malwares are detected on the same machine within the last 24 hours)
- Malware outbreak is detected (same malware is detected on different endpoints within the last 24 hours)
- Zero-day malware is detected by FortiSandbox
- C&C attack communication channel is detected
- Critical vulnerability is detected
- Endpoint FortiClient Telemetry is manually disconnected by user
- Endpoint signature database is out-of-date
- Endpoint software is out-of-date
- Endpoint is not compliant