You can filter the list of files displayed on the Files content pane.
- Go to Quarantine Management > Whitelist. The list of files displays.
- You can apply filters by date, file name, checksum, threat, and description. Do the following:
- To filter files by date, click the filter icon beside the Date heading. Select the desired date range in the Start and End fields. You can also enter a start time and end time on the selected dates. The default time is 12:00 PM.
- To filter by file name, checksum, threat, or description, click the filter icon beside the desired heading. Enter the value to include in the filter. You can toggle the All/Any/Not button for the following options:
- All: Display all files that match the set filter.
- Any: Display any file that matches the set filter.
- Not: Display only files that do not match the set filter.
The filtered list of files displays.
- To remove a filter, click the X icon beside the filter. To remove all filters, click the Clear Filters icon on the toolbar.