The FortiClient EMS installation package includes:
- FortiClient EMS
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Express Edition
- Apache HTTP server
Local administrator rights and Internet access are required to install FortiClient EMS.
- If you are logged into the system as an administrator, double-click the downloaded installation file.
If you are not logged in as an administrator, right-click the installation file, and select Run as administrator.
- If applicable, select Yes in the User Account Control window to allow the program to make changes to your system.
- In the installation window, select I agree to the license terms and conditions if you agree with the license terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you cannot install the software.
- (Optional) Click Options to specify a custom directory for the FortiClient EMS installation.
- Click Browse to locate and select the custom directory.
- Click OK to return to the installation wizard.
- Click Install.
The installation may take 30 minutes or longer. It may appear to stop at times, but this is only because certain steps in the installation process take longer than others.
- When the program has installed correctly, the Success window displays. Click Close.
A FortiClient Enterprise Management Server icon is added to the desktop.