You can back up and restore the FortiClient EMS database.
Backing up the database
- Go to Administration > Back up Database.
- Set the following options:
Enter a password for backing up and restoring the database.
Reenter the password to confirm it.
- Click Back up. FortiClient EMS backs up the database.
Restoring the database
- Go to Administration > Restore Database.
- Click Browse.
- Locate the database backup file, and click Open.
- In the Password box, enter the password used to back up the database.
- Click Restore. When the database is restored, a message appears. The message instructs you to wait for the restored database to reload.
- Wait for the restored database to be reloaded.