Configuring Windows user accounts
You can configure Windows users to have no access or administrator access to FortiClient EMS.
The Windows users list is derived from the host server on which FortiClient EMS is installed. If you want to add more Windows users, you must add them to the host server.
- Go to Administration > Administrators.
- Click the Add button from the toolbar.
- From the User dropdown list, select the Windows user. You can also search for the desired user by entering the user name in the User list search field.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Select the specific domain access for the user. See Default user account and permissions.
- Configure the permissions. See Administrators reference.
- Click Save.