Adding a FortiSandbox
- Go to Profile Components > Manage FortiSandboxes.
- Click Add.
- In the FortiSandbox name field, enter the desired name for the FortiSandbox. This name appears on the Manage FortiSandboxes pane and on the Sandbox Detection tab when configuring an endpoint profile.
- In the IP address/Hostname field, enter the FortiSandbox's IP address or hostname.
- If desired, select the Scheduled synchronization checkbox. If you do not enable Scheduled synchronization, you can only sync FortiSandbox configuration by clicking Sync Now on the Manage FortiSandboxes pane.
- If you selected Scheduled synchronization, configure the sync schedule in days, hours, or minutes.
- Under Inspection mode, select one of the following:
None: FortiClient does not send any files to FortiSandbox for inspection.
All High-Risk Exts: FortiClient inspects all supported high-risk file extensions and sends to FortiSandbox as appropriate. The list displayed may include file extensions that the FortiSandbox does not support.
Custom: Only available after FortiClient EMS retrieves the list of supported file extensions from the FortiSandbox. Customize the list of selected file extensions to inspect.
- Click Save.