You can view alerts FortiClient EMS generates. Examples of events that generate an alert include:
- New version of FortiClient is available
- FortiClient deployment failed
- Failure to check for signature updates
- Error encountered when downloading AD server entries
- Error encountered when scanning for local computers
A red label is associated with the Alert icon when new notifications are available or received. It is cleared when you view the alert.
- Click the Alert icon (a bell) in the toolbar.
- Click the Filter icon in each column heading to apply filters.
- Click Clear Filters to remove the filters.