Configuring LDAP user accounts
The list of LDAP users is derived from those in the AD domain imported into EMS using Administration > User Server. If you want to add more LDAP users, they must already exist in the AD domain configured as the user server.
- Go to Administration > Administrators.
- Click the Add from the toolbar.
- From the User dropdown list, select the LDAP user. You can also search for the desired user by entering the user name in the User list search field.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Select the specific domain access for the user. See Default user account and permissions.
- Configure the permissions. See Administrators reference.
- Click Save.