Using the quick status bar
You can use the quick status bar to quickly display filtered lists of endpoints on the Endpoints content pane.
To use the quick status bar:
- Go to Endpoints.
- Click All Endpoints, a domain, or workgroup.
The list of endpoints and quick status bar display.
- Click one of the following buttons in the quick status bar:
- Not Installed
- Not Registered
- Not Compliant
- Security Risk
The list of affected endpoints displays.
- Click an endpoint to display its details.
- In the Events column, click one of the AV <number>, SB <number>, FW <number>, VUL<number>, WEB <number> and SYS<number> buttons to display the associated tab of details for the selected endpoint.
- Click the Total button to clear the filters.
The unfiltered list of endpoints displays.