Deploying FortiClient on endpoints
Before you can successfully deploy a FortiClient installation from FortiClient EMS using an AD server, you must have prepared the AD server. See Preparing the AD server for deployment.
To deploy FortiClient on endpoints:
- Add the AD server to FortiClient EMS by adding a domain. See Adding endpoints using an AD domain server.
- Add a FortiClient installer package to FortiClient EMS. See Creating FortiClient installers.
- Add a profile, select the FortiClient installer package, and configure FortiClient features in the profile. See Creating profiles to deploy FortiClient.
- Assign the profile to a branch of the AD domain to push the FortiClient installation process on the endpoints. See Assigning profiles.
- Verify the deployment by monitoring FortiClient connections to the FortiClient EMS.