Seeing file path for a vulnerable application
You can see the file path for a vulnerable application in FortiClient.
- In FortiClient on the endpoint, go to Vulnerability Scan, then click the number of total vulnerabilities.
- Expand the desired vulnerability. FortiClient displays the file path for the vulnerable application.
Gathering debug logs
- Create an endpoint profile intended for troubleshooting.
- Set the log level to Debug.
- Create a new endpoint group, then move the desired endpoint to the group.
- Assign the new profile to an endpoint policy, then assign the endpoint policy to the group. This turns on debugging for the endpoint.
- Repeat the desired action on the endpoint.
- Run the Diagnostic Tool in FortiClient and send the output to Fortinet support.
- Set the log level in the profile back to Info.
If experiencing slow performance or abnormally high CPU usage with FortiClient, it is recommended to enable then disable Application Firewall, then AntiVirus. This may solve the issue without need for further troubleshooting.