Firmware image FTP directories are organized by firmware version, major release, and patch release. The firmware images in the directories follow a specific naming convention. Each firmware image is specific to the device model.
For Micro-FortiGuard Server for FortiClient, the Fortinet Core MIB file is located in the FortiGate > Download tab. On the Fortinet Customer Service & Support portal, go to
To download deployment packages:
- Log in to the Fortinet Customer Service & Support portal then, from the toolbar select Download > Firmware Images. The Firmware Images page opens.
- Select FortiManager from the Select Product drop-down list, then select Download.
- Browse to the appropriate directory for the version that you would like to download.
- Download the appropriate firmware image and release notes to your management computer.
- Extract the contents of the package to a new folder on your management computer.