Deploying FortiClient Cloud
This topic explains how to deploy FortiClient Cloud. This topic assumes that you have already purchased the desired licenses for your deployment from a Fortinet partner or reseller and received your license activation codes.
You can create only one EMS instance in the Cloud per FortinetOne account.
To deploy FortiClient Cloud:
- Register the FortiClient Cloud subscription license contract for management by FortiClient Cloud:
- On the Customer Service & Support site, go to Asset > Register/Activate.
- In the Specify Registration Code field, enter your license activation code and select Next to continue registering the product.
- On the Specify Fortinet Registration Information screen, select the Used for Cloud Purpose checkbox.
- Enter your details in the other fields and complete the registration.
You may need to wait a few minutes for the cloud instance to initialize before you can proceed to step 2 or 3.
- Access FortiClient Cloud in one of the following ways:
- Access FortiClient Cloud from FortiCare.
- Access FortiClient Cloud from the FortiClient Cloud portal:
- In a browser, go to the FortiClient Cloud portal.
- Log in with your FortinetOne credentials.
- Access FortiClient Cloud from the link included in the welcome email.