You can view alerts that FortiClient EMS generates. Examples of events that generate an alert include:
- A new version of FortiClient is available.
- FortiClient deployment failed.
- Failed to check for signature updates.
- Error encountered when downloading AD server entries.
- Error encountered when scanning for local computers.
A red label is associated with the Alert icon when new notifications are available or received. EMS clears the label when you view the alert.
- Click the Alert icon (a bell) in the toolbar.
- Click the Filter icon in each column heading to apply filters.
- Click Clear Filters to remove the filters.