Customizing Web Filter messages
You can customize the messages that display on an endpoint in in-browser Web Filter result pages.
- Go to System Settings > Custom Messages.
- Select WebFilter Custom Messages. The left panel displays the customization fields, while the right panel previews the custom messages as they will appear in a web browser when using the latest version of FortiClient. There are different types of Web Filter messages:
- Blacklisted page
- Blocked page
- Blocked FortiGuard inaccessible page
- Warning page
- Warning FortiGuard inaccessible page
Some customization fields apply to all messages, while others apply to only specific messages. This is indicated beside the field name. For example, as seen below, the Category field applies to the Blocked, Blocked FortiGuard Inaccessible, Warning, and Warning FortiGuard Inaccessible messages, while the URL field applies to the Blacklisted message:
- In the left pane, enable/disable the fields and enter the desired messages. You can also upload images for logo and icon fields. The right pane displays previews of the messages.
- Click Save.