The FortiClient EMS administrator can view installed application information for all managed endpoints by host on the Hosts pane.
You can view information about installed applications by host on the Hosts content pane.
- Go to Software Inventory > Hosts. The list of hosts, a quick status bar, and a toolbar display in the content pane.
Number of applications that have been installed on all managed endpoints.
Number of different operating systems on managed endpoints.
Displays list of software installed on the selected endpoint. For details on the application list headings, see To view the Applications content pane:.
Click to refresh the list of applications in the content pane.
Click to clear all filters applied to the list of files.
Host Hostname. User Name of the endpoint user. OS Operating system installed on the endpoint. IP IP address of the endpoint. Application Count Number of applications installed on the endpoint. Last Installation Date of the most recent application installation on the endpoint.
You can filter the list of hosts displayed on the Hosts content pane.
- Go to Software Inventory > Hosts. The list of hosts displays.
- You can apply filters by hostname, user name, OS name, and IP address. Click the filter icon beside the desired heading. Enter the value to include in the filter. You can toggle the All/Any/Not button for the following options:
- All: Display all files that match the set filter.
- Any: Display any file that matches the set filter.
- Not: Display only files that do not match the set filter.
- To remove a filter, click the X icon beside the filter. To remove all filters, click the Clear Filters icon on the toolbar.
To filter the list of applications installed on an endpoint, select the endpoint and click View Details. See To filter applications: for details on filtering the list of applications.