The following instructions guide you though the installation of FortiClient on a macOS computer. For more information, see the FortiClient (macOS) Release Notes.
- Double-click the FortiClient_6.4.4.xx_macosx .dmg installer file. The FortiClient for macOS dialog displays.
- Double-click Install. The Welcome to the FortiClient Installer dialog displays.
- (Optional) Click the lock icon in the upper-right corner to view certificate details and click OK to close the dialog.
- Click Continue.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click Continue. You have the option to print or save the Software Agreement in this window. You are prompted to Agree with the terms of the license agreement.
- If you agree with the terms of the license agreement, click Agree to continue the installation.
- Depending on your system, you may be prompted to enter your system password.
- After the installation completes successfully, Click Close to exit the installer. FortiClient has been saved to the Applications folder.
- Double-click the FortiClient icon to launch the application. The application loads to your desktop.
Additional steps may be required if using Web Filter or RTP with FortiClient (macOS). See the FortiClient (macOS) Release Notes for details.