FortiClient EMS runs as a service on Windows computers.
- Double-click the FortiClient Endpoint Management Server icon.
- By default, the admin user account has no password. Sign in with the username admin and no password.
- You must now EMS add a password for increased security. Change the password following the rules shown. Click Submit.
- EMS displays a popup after login in the following scenarios:
- If a secure SSL certificate has not been imported to EMS.
- If a secure SSL certificate has been imported to EMS, but the Use SSL Certificate for Endpoint Control option is disabled.
Configure certificate-related and other options by going to System Settings.