This section describes how to set up FortiClient EMS for Windows, macOS, and Linux endpoint management. It provides an overview of using FortiClient EMS and FortiClient EMS integrated with FortiGate.
Following is a summary of how to use FortiClient EMS:
- Configure user accounts. See Configuring user accounts.
- Create an endpoint profile. See Creating a new profile.
- Add a FortiClient deployment package to EMS and configure it with the profile that you created in step 3. See Adding a FortiClient deployment package.
- Deploy the FortiClient deployment package. See Deploying the FortiClient deployment package to endpoints.
Depending on the selected profile's configuration, FortiClient is installed on the endpoints to which the profile is applied.
After FortiClient installation, the endpoint connects FortiClient Telemetry to FortiClient EMS to receive the profile configuration and complete endpoint management setup.
- View the endpoint status. See Viewing endpoints.