Uploading the FortiGate deployment image to Nutanix
To upload the FortiGate deployment image to Nutanix:
- Log in to the Nutanix Prism Central console.
- Upload the FortiGate-VM image:
- From the top-left corner, go to Virtual Infrastructure > Images.
- Click Add Image.
- Under Image Source, click Image File.
- In the Add Images window, click Add File.
- Select the VM image file downloaded in Obtaining the deployment image.
- In the IMAGE TYPE dropdown list, ensure Disk is selected.
- In the IMAGE DESCRIPTION field, enter the desired description.
- In the Placement Method and Select Cluster fields, specify settings as desired.
- Click Save.
- Wait a few minutes, then refresh the browser. You will find the newly created VM image in the image list.