Configuring Virtual Private Cloud
- Assuming this is a new environment, the first step is to create the VPC. Click Create VPC.
- Enter a name for the VPC. In this example, the VPC is named TP_FortiVPC. Click Create VPC.
- Click Next Step.
- You will require at least two VSwitches: one for the ECS and one for the FortiGate VM. Create the ECS VSwitch first as shown below.
- Click Create More.
- Configure the VSwitch for the FortiGate VM as shown below, then click Create VSwitch.
- Click Done. VPC and VSwitch setup is complete.