The Device Inventory pane contains three summary charts that provide an overview of the device type, status, and interfaces. You can use these clickable charts to simplify filtering among your devices.
- Go to User & Device > Device Inventory.
The Device Inventory pane appears with the three charts:
- Click one item in the chart (in the legend or chart area) to apply a filter.
Once the filter is applied, the list of results displays beneath the charts.
You can combine filters by clicking one item in another chart.
- In the Device Type chart, click Linux PC.
- In the Status chart, click Offline.
- In the Interfaces chart, click port1.
Click the filter icon in the top-right corner of the chart to remove the filter.