You can configure the mirroring of SSL inspected traffic for IPv4 and IPv6 policies in the GUI.
SSL inspection is automatically enabled when you enable a security profile in the policy configuration page.
To configure mirroring of SSL traffic in a policy:
- Go to Policy & Objects > IPv4 Policy or IPv6 Policy.
- Create a new policy, or edit an existing one.
- In the Security Profiles section, for SSL Inspection, select deep-inspection.
- Click Agree to accept the terms.
- Select an interface from the dropdown.
- Click OK to save your changes.