Feature visibility is used to control which features are visible in the GUI. This allows features that are not in use to be hidden. Some features are also invisible by default and must be made visible before they can be configure in the GUI.
The visibility of a feature does not affect its functionality or configuration. Invisible features can still be configured using the CLI.
To change the visibility of features:
- Go to System > Feature Visibility.
- Change the visibility of the features as required. To simplify setting security features, a feature set can be selected from the dropdown list.
For information about what settings each options affects, click on the + icon to the right of the feature name.
Changes are listed on the right of the screen.
- Click Apply.
Six system presets are available:
- NGFW: for networks that require application control and protection from external attacks.
- ATP: for networks that require protection from viruses and other external threats.
- WF: for networks that require web filtering.
- NGFW + ATP: for networks that require protection from external threats and attacks.
- UTM: for networks that require protection from external threats and wish to use security features that control network usage. This is the default setting.
- Full UTM: for networks that require the normal UTM features, as well as antivirus, application control, endpoint control, and web filtering.
- Custom should be chosen for networks that require customization of available features (including the ability to select all features).