You can wirelessly connect to the FortiGate if your iOS device and the FortiGate are both connected to the same wireless network.
To connect and configure a FortiGate with FortiExplorer wirelessly:
- Open the FortiExplorer app and tap Add on the Devices page.
- On the Add Device By page, tap HTTPS.
- Enter the Host information, Username, and Password.
- If required, change the default Port number, and optionally enable Remember Password.
- Tap Done.
- If the FortiGate device identity cannot be verified, tap Connect at the prompt.
FortiExplorer opens the FortiGate management interface to the Device Status page.